Making Marketing FUN and EASY!
Most years I have a pretty full schedule of speaking gigs. One of them is that I've been teaching marketing to small business owners the at UW-Madison Small Business Development Center for over 10 years now.
Every time I teach, I'm reminded how overwhelmed people are by marketing. What comes naturally to me is really hard for some people, especially linear thinkers who want A+B to always equal C.
They get stuck before they start.
Marketing "perfection paralysis" stems from two main fears:
1. Looking stupid
2. Wasting money
To combat these fears, I break complex marketing concepts down into simple steps. I give participants useful hands-on exercises. Participants leave knowing what to do and having the confidence to DO IT!
Every training class is adapted to meet the needs of the people in the room.
I was born to be a teacher. When I was a kid, it was the one "pretend" game I always wanted to play. In my spare time, I teach fitness classes at my gym. I'm energized by seeing people "get it" and make changes that will change the trajectory of their lives and businesses.
"Very personable. I love how hands-on her sessions are and how she incorporates stories that are specific to the people in the room."
Adrianne has spoken to groups large and small, including:
- UW-Madison Small Business Development Center through UW-Madison School of Business
- UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies
- UW-Madison Extension Program
- American Family Insurance's Dreambank & Business Accelerator
- The Partner Connections Event for Microsoft Dynamics Partners
- Microsoft Convergence and Other Microsoft Events
- Wisconsin Association of Community Banks
- MITA (Madison International Trade Association)
- Vertical Response Customer Group
- Franchise Group Meetings
- Many private trainings
- And several international corporations (one client even flew her to Italy to speak to their team of marketing executives (hint, hint)